Have a nice DSLR camera and no idea how to use it? All those buttons and menus can be pretty intimidating. That’s where Carmen and I come in! We have been in your shoes and we know what it’s like to be overwhelmed with all the awesome things your camera can do. We are here to help you start a wonderful photographic journey and to enable you to capture priceless memories of your children.
In order to keep a hands on and personal approach, this class will be limited to 10 participants.
Here are just a few of the things you will walk away with:
- A better understanding of your camera
- Choosing lenses and other photography equipment
- The exposure triangle (shutter speed, aperture and ISO) and how these work together
- Finding and reading light
- Tips on working with children
- Inspiration and a list of photo ideas
- A PDF of lessons and a bonus lesson on taking better photos with your phone
- Hands-on shooting time
- A private Facebook group that will run for one month after the class, so you can ask questions as you start practicing at home
- Yummy lunch, fun goodies, and the chance to win a gorgeous camera bag from Jo Totes 🙂
Who is this class for? Mothers, grandmothers, girlfriends and basically anyone else who wants to take better photos with their DSLR camera.
Who is this class NOT for? If you know all the bells and whistles on your camera then this class will probably be a repeat of what you already know. If you are thinking about starting your own business then this class is not for you. We will not be discussing any business information during the class.
So are you ready to start on your path to better photography? Then grab your seat!
Atlanta Photo Studio is based in Braselton, GA and specializes in maternity, newborn and child photography. Please visit their site and check out their gorgeous work.
Tiffany Kelly is a natural light photographer specializing in children, family and macro photography. She is based in Suwanee, GA.