One-on-one and small group mentoring
I offer both online and in-person mentoring and portfolio reviews. My specialties are: improving your photos of your own children, photographing children and families, macro photography, and editing in Lightroom. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss setting up your mentoring session!
The Art of Macro Photography – A Clickin Moms workshop
This in-depth 4-week workshop will cover introductory to advanced macro photography. The workshop is 100% online and the next run begins 06/18/2018. Registration is now open and full participation seats are limited! Learn more here!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Week One: Foundation of macro photography, including focus, depth of field, gear choices, macro ratios, and camera settings. We will discuss challenges specific to the macro genre and solutions.
Week Two: Composition and use of color in macro photography. We will go over the many genres of macro work (weddings, newborns, children, food, nature, etc).
Week Three: Lighting techniques and creative applications of macro photography.
Week Four: Editing macro images, including manipulating colors, use of textures and overlays, and focus stacking. We will also discuss black and white macro techniques.
• Introduction and Pre-Assignment PDF
• Week 1: 1 PDF, 4 shooting videos
• Week 2: 1 PDF, 4 editing and color videos
• Week 3: 2 PDFs, 7 shooting videos
• Week 4: 2 PDFs, textures, 7 editing videos
• 2 live chat Q&A sessions
• Individual video feedback on 4 weekly assignments (for full participation students)
The Creative Collective Membership
Join Sallykate Photography and Tiffany Kelly Photography for 12 months of new materials, themed learning, and creativity challenges! Class will be conducted in a private Facebook group.
Monthly themes include freelensing, double exposure, movement, creative light, and more. Techniques and materials will apply to all genres so you can apply the ideas whether you shoot people, nature, or anything in between! Sally and Tiffany are so excited to teach this new class and we hope to see you there!
Up Close and Personal – A Clickin Moms breakout
You don’t have to settle for images of your children that are uninspired or forced. This breakout will teach you how to use different types of natural light, thoughtful composition, and interaction with children to create emotive and timeless images. Discover how to be flexible and follow a child’s lead while also capturing the photos you crave. Tiffany will share all her tips and tricks for getting children to interact with you in a natural way that allows you to capture their true spirit. This breakout will cover every step of turning your artistic vision into a reality, even while taking photographs of your own small children. Tiffany will also teach her workflow and Lightroom editing that allows her to quickly process photos of her kids and spend more time living life with them. Bonus materials will teach you anything and everything you ever wanted to know about macro photography and capturing details.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• how to take photos of your children that go beyond snapshots and match your artistic vision
• how to best utilize all different types of natural light
• how to use composition to make your subject stand out
• how to evoke and capture emotion
• how to interact with children to get the images you desire
• how to capture the little details of childhood
• how to enhance your images in Lightroom and what makes an image a good candidate for black and white conversion
• how Tiffany approaches macro photography in a bonus PDF – from how she sets up her image to how she decides her settings, composition, and processing
155 page PDF full of information and inspiration
A “cheat sheet” of ideas to use while interacting with kids
9 Lightroom editing videos
100 page bonus macro PDF
A set of inspirational desktop/laptop wallpapers
Please contact me to purchase for $35 at email@example.com